This weekend, the second annual Firefly Music Festival will be held in Dover, Delaware. Thousands of music fans are currently descending on the town of Dover for a fantastic weekend. Unfortunately for an unlucky few, there will be police intervention resulting in arrests for:
- Possession of marijuana and other drugs
- Public intoxication
- Underage consumption of alcohol
- Assault and Offensive Touching
- Driving under the influence
- Disturbing the peace
- and other criminal offenses.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the law, and would like to speak to a Delaware criminal defense attorney this weekend, please click here. Our attorneys are on-call and we will respond as soon as we are able. Please include your phone number when you submit your information.